Adresse: Ronnebyvägen, 370 17 Eringsboda
The church of Eringsboda was built 1847-49 according sketches of J A Hawerman.
Earlier there was a chapel, built 1736-38, where the church is today.
The church is a rectangular house with white walls and standing panels.
The church was restored 1932 by the architects E Graebe and P Boberg, a small part of the church was demolished. Another restoration took place in 1967. Most of the interior is unchanged.